B i o g r a p h y
I'm a paragraph.
Throughout my long and successful employment history I have gained over thirty years experience of teaching music, the drum kit/ tuned percussion and keyboard/piano to students of all ages, abilities including special needs. In addition to my teaching qualifications, and many years experience. I have diplomas in teaching students with SEN, ADHD. I can teach one to one, small or large groups (K2M wider opportunities) many of my former students are now working as very successful musicians and teachers. I have experience of examining students and in 2010 I became a mentor on the ABRSM certificate of teaching qualification. Also I have been
involved piloting three drum
kit examinations. LCM. Trinity
and Associated Board.
I believe myself to be a very punctual, passionate and committed individual who strives to succeed. I am an excellent communicator on all levels and have the ability to liaise with students, parents and professionals.
Musical Interests, Activities & Endorsements
· Musical work-shops within schools, colleges and in the community.
· Organised The Beatles Party March 1980 Stafford. (aged only 19)
· Founder of The Beatles Appreciation Fan Club (1977-1981)
· Regularly performing with groups / orchestras
· Founder of Staffordshire Music Service Rock School.
· Organising events and charity concerts.
· Composing pieces for the Drum Kit/Percussion and Ensembles
· Member of the National Association of Percussion Teachers
· Former Premier Percussion National Artist
· Snare Drums International. (endorsement) County Down Ireland.
Former Percussion Endorsement
· Roland Educational Ambassador (endorsement)
· TV /Film Back ground Artist.